Thats right folks, not just on Black Friday but through the holiday weekend you can download the Get it Straight – Photo Editor application for iPhone and iPad for free. This application normally costs $1.99 USD. Beginning Friday Nov. 23 thru Sunday Nov. 25, The app will be free to have and hold forever with no upsells and no advertising.
For those who are not familiar with Get it Straight, here is a list of the features that make this application a valuable resource for any photographer:
- Perform horizon adjustment, perspective adjustment, and cropping in one operation.
- Drag and drop images into the application on capable devices.
- Application automatically scales very large images like multi-image panoramas to the device capabilities for quick and smooth performance.
- Full screen display of images being edited.
- Allows users to pinch and zoom into the finished artwork to precisely examine the adjustments.
- GIS is both a stand alone application that allows camera use, importing, and exporting images from and to numerous sources and is also a Photos Editing Extension for the native Apple Photos application. With the Photos Editing Extension users can perform the complex distortion correction while making all the other edits without needing to export the photo to another app or service.
- Users considering printing their masterpieces are able to see the images mounted on walls and other vertical surfaces with augmented reality. When viewing images with AR, users have the option of three frame styles, light colored oak, cherry wood, or dark walnut, with the choice of no frame, thin, regular, and thick frame styles. Users can also choose from five different overall picture sizes to get an accurate feel for what large prints would look like mounted on a wall.
- No ads, No up-sells. Users pay once for the application and that’s it.
You can download and use your own copy of Get it Straight for less than the price of a cup of coffee. Just hit the link below.