As sales of the art creation app Canvas Art climb version 1.1.0 was released this morning. The update includes improvements and bug fixes when editing very large images but far more important this new version brings in support for some foreign languages. Many applications are created in English only because it is the default language and the majority of sales come from english speaking regions. However, foreign users should not be ignored. So today I am kicking off with support for Spanish, French, and Italian languages and support for many more in the coming months.
Canvas Art is an iOS application that allows users to create art ranging from a sketch or line art style, water-color type look to a crisp canvas painting with just a couple of easy steps. Canvas Art is both a standalone application that allows camera use, importing, and exporting images from and to numerous sources and is also a Photos Editing Extension for the native Apple Photos application. Users are able to choose a canvas, tan, white, or gray, and set the intensity of fill color on the canvas with looks ranging from washed out to photo like. After that the special charcoal outline effect is added and users have a wide range of intensities to work from. The finished product looks like canvas painting or charcoal sketch.
You can learn more and download your own copy of Canvas Art at the link below. It truly costs less than a cup of coffee with no up-sell and no ads.
Just a quick little reminder that the Wildlife & Nature Pictures application that I have for iPad and iPhone contains 46 free full resolution images available for download and personal use. The application is a free download too. Counting it all up that means that there are 46 nature and wildlife images at no cost to you! When last I checked, that is less than a cup of coffee.
Wildlife & Nature Pictures is available world-wide in the Apple App store and is translated to Spanish with more languages coming soon.
You can download your free copy today at the link below or search for app id #595565558 outside the US.
Get it Straight photo editing app version 1.2.3 was released today with a number of improvements including improved edge detection and improved graphics to make editing tools easier to identify. Here is a list of the features that make this application a valuable resource for any photographer:
- Perform horizon adjustment, perspective adjustment, and cropping in one operation.
- Drag and drop images into the application on capable devices.
- Application automatically scales very large images like multi-image panoramas to the device capabilities for quick and smooth performance.
- Full screen display of images being edited.
- Allows users to pinch and zoom into the finished artwork to precisely examine the adjustments.
- GIS is both a stand alone application that allows camera use, importing, and exporting images from and to numerous sources and is also a Photos Editing Extension for the native Apple Photos application. With the Photos Editing Extension users can perform the complex distortion correction while making all the other edits without needing to export the photo to another app or service.
- Users considering printing their masterpieces are able to see the images mounted on walls and other vertical surfaces with augmented reality. When viewing images with AR, users have the option of three frame styles, light colored oak, cherry wood, or dark walnut, with the choice of no frame, thin, regular, and thick frame styles. Users can also choose from five different overall picture sizes to get an accurate feel for what large prints would look like mounted on a wall.
- No ads, No up-sells. Users pay once for the application and that’s it.
You can download and use your own copy of Get it Straight for less than the price of a cup of coffee. Just hit the link below.