Canvas Art ver. 1.1.1 is now available just in time for Halloween. This special edition includes a new “Spooky” filter using machine learning. Users can now change their artwork to an orange and black Halloween themed image, save and share as desired.
Also included in the update is support for the latest operating system, iOS 12 and the new iPhones. There is an improvement to image processing in the Photos Extension where some larger images could not be processed for final output.
Canvas Art is just .99 USD for a limited time at the link below.
Birds for Words iMessage Sticker extension for the iPhone and iPad has been updated to version 1.6. The update includes two new Stickers bringing the total to 28, and support for the German language.
Go get your very own version of Birds for Words at the link below.
Seattle Stickies for iMessage version 1.2.3 was released today with new sticker celebrating the WNBA team Seattle Storm’s third championship this week. The update also includes translation for German and compatibility for Apple’s latest operating system iOS 12. Seattle Stickies for iMessage is available to all iPhone and iPad users.
You can download a copy of Seattle Stickies at the link below.
Yeah I know you could just right click and save this image but that is stealing and you have to deal with the watermark. I do believe that most people don’t want to steal and I am making it easy for to do the right thing anyway. You can download this image and dozens of others in high resolution, unmarked, to copy and enjoy for personal use by installing the Nature & Wildlife Pictures app for iPhone and iPad.
With more than 60 high quality nature images free and for sale and support for 4 languages, version 3.3.2 of NWP was released today looking better than ever. Included in this version.
- 12 Eagle pictures, 18 stunning landscape pictures, and 7 canvas art illistrations.
- 6 Free Wildlife images specially designed to be used as Apple Watch faces.
- See any of the for sale images in augmented reality mounted in a frame of choice in your own home before buying the image.
- It’s a free download! That’s right you can get this application for less than the price of a cup of coffee.
You can download your own free copy of Nature & Wildlife Pictures for iPhone and iPad at the link below.
Seattle Stickies stickers for iMessage Version 1.2.2 was released today with support for French and Italian languages and the addition of three new cruise ship themed stickers. Three of the cruise lines sailing from Seattle to Alaska are featured in this update to the sticker pack with Holland America, Norwegian, and Princess ships presented as canvas art stickers. If you are taking a cruise to Alaska or just like cruise ships, owners of the Seattle Stickies sticker pack can now show their support for their favorite ships.
If you are not aware of what a Stickers App is here is a great explanation from iMore.com
Apple has made it possible for you to make your messages a lot more interesting with the help of apps and stickers in iMessages. You can use stickers as stand-alone images, or slap them right on top of someone else’s chat bubble (or sticker, or picture). Apps integrate information so you can, say, book a table at a restaurant or share movie times with others. Your friends can also change dates and times in some instances so everyone can collaborate together.
You can pick up you very own copy of Seattle Stickies at the link below. It truly costs less than a cup of coffee and has no up-sells and no ads.
Just a quick tip about using the latest version of Canvas Art. One of the things that changed in this version is the way that the transparency (alpha) of the edges of the image is adjusted. The edge is what you see in the image above. It creates the charcoal sketch look and always starts out as black but users can adjust the transparency of this effect all the way to the point of making it invisible. In the past, a vertical slider appeared on the right side of the screen. In the 1.1.0 update that slider has been removed but you can still make the same adjustment by swiping up and down. The first few times the app is used with this update an animation indicating swiping is available appears when editing. After that I don’t think it is needed and does not appear anymore. I actually hope no one needs to read this post to figure out how to use the app but just in case, here it is. Just remember that swiping up and down is available.
You can download your very own copy of the app at the link below. It truly does cost less than a cup of coffee and does not have any up-sells or ads.
As sales of the art creation app Canvas Art climb version 1.1.0 was released this morning. The update includes improvements and bug fixes when editing very large images but far more important this new version brings in support for some foreign languages. Many applications are created in English only because it is the default language and the majority of sales come from english speaking regions. However, foreign users should not be ignored. So today I am kicking off with support for Spanish, French, and Italian languages and support for many more in the coming months.
Canvas Art is an iOS application that allows users to create art ranging from a sketch or line art style, water-color type look to a crisp canvas painting with just a couple of easy steps. Canvas Art is both a standalone application that allows camera use, importing, and exporting images from and to numerous sources and is also a Photos Editing Extension for the native Apple Photos application. Users are able to choose a canvas, tan, white, or gray, and set the intensity of fill color on the canvas with looks ranging from washed out to photo like. After that the special charcoal outline effect is added and users have a wide range of intensities to work from. The finished product looks like canvas painting or charcoal sketch.
You can learn more and download your own copy of Canvas Art at the link below. It truly costs less than a cup of coffee with no up-sell and no ads.
Just a quick little reminder that the Wildlife & Nature Pictures application that I have for iPad and iPhone contains 46 free full resolution images available for download and personal use. The application is a free download too. Counting it all up that means that there are 46 nature and wildlife images at no cost to you! When last I checked, that is less than a cup of coffee.
Wildlife & Nature Pictures is available world-wide in the Apple App store and is translated to Spanish with more languages coming soon.
You can download your free copy today at the link below or search for app id #595565558 outside the US.
Get it Straight photo editing app version 1.2.3 was released today with a number of improvements including improved edge detection and improved graphics to make editing tools easier to identify. Here is a list of the features that make this application a valuable resource for any photographer:
- Perform horizon adjustment, perspective adjustment, and cropping in one operation.
- Drag and drop images into the application on capable devices.
- Application automatically scales very large images like multi-image panoramas to the device capabilities for quick and smooth performance.
- Full screen display of images being edited.
- Allows users to pinch and zoom into the finished artwork to precisely examine the adjustments.
- GIS is both a stand alone application that allows camera use, importing, and exporting images from and to numerous sources and is also a Photos Editing Extension for the native Apple Photos application. With the Photos Editing Extension users can perform the complex distortion correction while making all the other edits without needing to export the photo to another app or service.
- Users considering printing their masterpieces are able to see the images mounted on walls and other vertical surfaces with augmented reality. When viewing images with AR, users have the option of three frame styles, light colored oak, cherry wood, or dark walnut, with the choice of no frame, thin, regular, and thick frame styles. Users can also choose from five different overall picture sizes to get an accurate feel for what large prints would look like mounted on a wall.
- No ads, No up-sells. Users pay once for the application and that’s it.
You can download and use your own copy of Get it Straight for less than the price of a cup of coffee. Just hit the link below.